ATLANTA LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING TEAM
A Fresh Start beachhead has been established in Atlanta and the surge is spreading into new territory, both locally and internationally.
– Working with local churches in providing opportunities for pastors and leaders to experience Fresh Start personally, and then train them on how to lead others in the Fresh Start process. We are seeing new territory being taken in the following ministry areas;
College and career departments
Men’s and women’s groups
Counseling/Stephen Ministry departments
– Most of the Fresh Start process approach can be used across all departments.
– We collaborate with each department on how to implement Fresh Start.
– We also provide leadership to the department on how to train lay leaders in assuming responsibility for taking ownership of the ongoing ministry efforts within their department or church.
– Two to three times per year we provide training programs for those who have been through Fresh Start on how to be effective leaders.
– Establishing a leadership advisory team for guidance and assistance for expanding the local Fresh Start opportunities.
– Partnering with the ministry of Pastors Roundtable to provide video broadcasts to introduce Fresh Start to their teams.
– Volunteer members of the Atlanta Fresh Start team have taken Fresh Start to
CPx Kansas City – Members of two Atlanta churches participated in a Fresh Start seminar for participants who will be church planters in the 10/40 window and beyond.
– Members of the Atlanta Team and other Atlanta volunteers have assisted taking Fresh Start to the following countries.
Nepal, Taiwan, Hong Kong, East Asia, Mexico, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Burundi, Zambia, Botswana, Bolivia, Argentina, Peru, South Africa and Haiti.
Wherever we go and minister, whether locally or internationally, men, women and young people are experiencing how to be Forgiven, Forgiving and Free.
Blessings, Brad and Susan Thomas