The Most Multi-Pronged Trip Ever
Here’s a Summary of who we met with – Both Planned and Divine Appointments
- Refugees believing in PKK – Kurdistan Workers Party – A belief in Communism. This meeting required 3 translations.
- English to Greek
- Greek to Kurdish
- Kurdish to Turkish
- And back again to English – Whew!!!!
- A Refugee who is an ex-radical Muslim Iman from Syria. Since his new faith in Jesus, he is leading a network of other new believers to help Refugees to trust in the Lord.
- Farsi speaking Refugees from Persia (Iran).
- 30+ Students & Faculty members at a Christian Bible College, hearing Forgiven, Forgiving & Free as well helping to demonstrate the various stages of Forgiveness.
- A Muslim Refugee Center of full of young people as well as a mother – 2 Muslim – Iranian women received Christ.
- Arabic Muslim speaking Refugees from Iraq.
- Sunday night Evangelical Church Service for a Greek Fellowship
- French speaking women rescued from sex trafficking from Sierra Leone, Cameroon, DR Congo living in a safe house. No one ever visits from outside this secret location.
- A demonic attack on a participant during our meeting in the safe house.
- We took authority and cast the spirit out.
- 25 Greek women attending a meeting at church for the 1st time in 1 1/2 years.
- A Greek Church family community group, including children. A very tender time.
- Divine appointments with a young woman who approached us beause on tennis shoes she liked, from Iran, named Moon Light. She heard about Jesus being the Son Light to the world. A married couple who are atheists listening to 40 minutes of the gospel and about Forgiveness. A Chinese National woman hearing the gospel and Forgiveness.
What do all these have in common???? A calling from the Lord in their lives!!!! Plus, the opportunity to hear about Jesus’ love for them, and the power of the Holy Spirit, to help them become Forgiven, Forgiving and Free!
Needless to say, this trip to Greece had many varied settings and opportunities. It was heartbreaking to see the men, women and children who have been driven from their homeland and to flee for their lives. At the same time, it was so encouraging to be able to interact with them and share the love of Jesus and show them biblically how they can be FREE even though they are like prisoners in another land.
The soil was prepared through the prayer warriors at home and around the world. We were able the plant and water the seed. There was plenty of fruit from the labor, and some still remains left on the vines for the local workers to prune and tend!
We are so grateful to have served the Lord with our new friends in Greece, Brad and Susan